SWC VW 14 steering wheel control adapter VW
Steering wheel control adapter with ISO connector for VW Crafter (14->).
Adapter for steering wheel control, to connect car radios with ISO connector
Suitable for cars:
- VW Crafter (2014->)
- The original car radios or navigation with FAKRA connector and CAN-Bus steering wheel
- Adapter supports the Control Hands-free installed in an aftermarket car stereo using the buttons on the steering wheel
- For aftermarket car stereo Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Alpine, LG, Zeneca Becker, Nakamichi, Philips ISO connector *
* - Must be ordered together with connection lead cable for the type of car stereo!
- Does not contain the original connector radio +12V after turning the ignition key (sv.15), this signal must be in the car to find and attach the yellow wire with fuse (wire length cca.1,5m)
Part of adapter cables with analog signals:
- + 12V after switching on the vehicle lighting - encased in an ISO connector
- Speed impulses - free wire
- + 12V after reverse gear - free wire
- GND (- pole) in the handbrake - free wire
this information can be used for the installation of aftermarket car stereos, navigation or surveillance systems.
|Brand of the car||VW|
|Model of the car||Crafter|