Steering wheel control adapter with ISO connector for Subaru Impreza (17-).
Suitable for cars:
- SUBARU Impreza V. (2017-)
for vehicles with original car radio or navigation and parking camera
the adapter allows the OEM parking camera to be connected to the camera input unit
Supports buttons on the steering wheel to control hands-free kits (if they are in the vehicle)
for aftermarket Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Alpine, LG with ISO connectors *
* Required to order together with the connection cable for the type of car radio!
The adapter includes conductors with analogue signals:
- + 12V after switching on the key (sv.15) - connected in the ISO connector
- + 12V when vehicle lighting is on - connected in the ISO connector
- + 12V after reversing - free wire
- ground (-pole) when the hand brake is over - free wire
Warning: Before disconnecting the original unit, it is necessary to set the vehicle functions: the rear parking camera shutdown time, the automatic light-up sensor, the unlocking of the interior lighting, the time setting, the keyless access etc. It is not possible to set these functions after disconnecting the original unit.
|Brand of the car||Subaru|
|Model of the car||Impreza|