Adapter for steering wheel control, to connect car radios with ISO connector
Suitable for cars:
- ŠKODA Yeti (Facelift 2014->)
- CAN Bus steering wheel controls + FAKRA connector of reinforced connectors for power
- Supports the function buttons on the steering wheel to control Hands free kits built-in navigation system (if supported by the installed car radio or navigation)
- For aftermarket car stereo Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Alpine, LG, Zeneca Becker, Nakamichi, Philips
Must be ordered together with connection lead cable for the specific type of car stereo!
Part of adapter cables with analog signals:
- + 12V after turning the ignition key (sv.15) - encased in an ISO connector
- + 12V after switching on the vehicle lighting - encased in an ISO connector
- + 12V after reverse gear - free wire
- GND (- pole) in the handbrake - free wire
this information can be used for the installation of aftermarket car stereos, navigation or surveillance systems.
|Model of the car||Yeti (Facelift)|
|Brand of the car||Škoda|