Adapter for steering wheel control, to connect car radios with ISO connector
Suitable for cars:
- FORD Focus III. [DYB] (Facelift 11 / 2014->)
- for cars with original car audio with CAN-Bus steering wheel control and large color display
- Included is speaker, for signaling information vehicles (parking sensors ...)
- Adapter supports the steering wheel buttons to control the hands-free kit
- For aftermarket car stereo Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Alpine, LG, Zeneca Becker, Nakamichi, Philips with ISO connector
Must be ordered together with a connection lead cable for the type of car stereo!
Part of adapter cables with analog signals:
- + 12V after turning the ignition key (sv.15)
- Speed pulses
- + 12V after switching on the vehicle lighting
- + 12V after the reverse gear
this information can be used for the installation of aftermarket car stereos, navigation or surveillance systems.
|Brand of the car||Ford|