Rearview mirror with monitor 4.3" integrated, for Nissan cars, is used to display the parking camera image and also to connect another video signal. The rearview mirror is installed instead of the original central car mirror.
After the reverse gear is shifted, a real image is displayed behind the vehicle for easier and safer reversing and parking.
- supply voltage: 12V
- color resolution: 16.7M colors
- display screen: TFT LCD
- power consumption: 8W
- display resolution: 480 (H) x 272 (H)
- display diagonal: 4.3"
- video inputs: 2x connector (RCA - CINCH)
- activation of the input: automatically after the video signal appears
- automatically adjust the brightness of the display
- TV standard: PAL / NTSC (automatic)
- operating temperature: -20 to + 70 °C
- total dimensions: 80 x 270 x 42mm
Note: We recommend that you check the compatibility with your car's holder type before ordering.
Note: For cars without rain sensor only
|Model of the car||Praire, Xterra, Frontier, Primastar, Interstar, Primera, Juke, Pulsar, Kelisa, Pulse, King, Qashqai, 100 NX, Kubistar, March, Serena, Micra, Tiida, Cargo, Maxima, Skyline, 200 NX, Cube, Sunny, Note, 300 ZX, Murano, Terrano, 350Z, 370Z, NV200, Titan, Navara, X-Trail, NV300, Almera Tino, Vanette, NV400, Quest, Pathfinder, Altima, Versa, Rogue, Almera, Armada, Patrol, Sentra, Cabstar, Evalia, Pixo|
|Brand of the car||Nissan|