Innovated car alarm KEETEC TS CAN (rev 03.) with built-in CAN BUS module for vehicles with 12/24V power supply, controlled by OEM remote control, connection via CAN BUS or by analogue (for non CAN BUS vehicles).
Simple programming via KEETEC software and micro USB connection (no additional programmer needed)
Clearly arranged settings in the KEETEC software with preconfigured vehicle connections and connection points for easier installation.
Built-in starter or engine circuit blocking. Supported vehicles database updated monthly.
NOTIFICATION! If an ultrasonic sensor is used in conjunction with a GSM car alarm, or GSM pager may cause interference in the form of false alarms. For correct operation, it is necessary to install control units at least 50 cm apart
The system features:
- 12V or 24V connection possibility
- CAN BUS or analogue connection
- 2 serial ports for additional devices (e.g. RF SMART 4P),
- remote control low battery indicator (RF SMART 4P),
- low idle power consumption only 8mA,
- micro USB connection
- easy KEETEC software installing, no further drivers needed
- intuitive programming with the KEETEC software,
- programmable inputs/outputs
- preconfigured settings for selected vehicle
- connection points pictures in the software
- functions controlled by writing to CAN BUS
- silent/loud system activation
- front parking sensors connection possibility
- remote control only operating mode (when using RF SMART 4P)
- vehicle locking upon speed crossing
- Anti Hi Jack function
- additional sensors, RF SMART connection detection
- remote controls programmable via KEETEC software (when using RF SMART 4P)
- test mode for RF SMART+ key fobs (when using RF SMART 4P)
- two additional sensors direct connection
- trunk can be opened while the systems is active (armed)
- built-in immobilizer circuit (30A NC/NO),
- alarm history
- PIN code emergency deactivation
TS CAN (rev.03) car alarm includes the most recent supported vehicles database regularly updated (once a month).
The program versions can be changed via micro USB cable (not included) connection.
PC SETUP MENU
- control unit
- LED diode with service button
- instruction manual
|Remote control||Factory remote control|