Keetec T SWITCH automatic light switch
Automatic light on module - after you start car engine, headlamp will be turned ON automatically. When park the car at night, after switch OFF and take out car key, headlamp will be turned ON automatically for 30seconds to light up your way...
Automatic light on module - after you start car engine, headlamp will be turned ON automatically. When park the car at night, after switch OFF and take out car key , headlamp will be turned ON automatically for 30seconds to light up your way to walk back home (coming home), when you press “UNLOCK” button of car’s transmitter , headlamp will be turned ON automatically to light up your way to approach the car (welcome light).
T SWITCH TEMPO provides an automatic switch on of the lights (parking and low beam) after the engine is started. The advantage of the product is simple design, maintanance-free operation and easy instalation into a car. It connects to the original light switch of the vehicle in parallel, the light swich remains in the OFF position. T SWITCH TEMPO includes "Coming home" comfort feature. It also contains an input that automatically turns off the low beam when you turn on high beam of the headlights (H4 bulb type).
Coming home function: This feature provides an automatic low beam lights for 30 seconds after locking/unlocking the car (necessary to connect with car alarm or central locking). As you turn the ignition on before expiry of this period, the lights turn off automatically.
Welcome Light allows a driver to turn on the lights immediately after unlocking the car with a remote control unit.
- Lights automaticly turns on as the onboard voltage increases
- Switching voltage value is adjustable (factory set to 13V)
- fitted with input to disconnect low beam light when you turn on the high beam headlights
- fitted with input to activate the "Coming Home"
- 3 separate outputs on the parking lamps
- Max . current load 2x30A
- Zero power consumption in the off state
- function “COMING HOME” / "WELCOME LIGHT"
- connection with car alarm or central lock
- Power supply: 12V +/-20%
- Stand by mode : 0mA
- Working temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Max. current: 2x30A/12V
- Dimensions: 70 x 36 x 35 mm