The Sniper Max Control locator is designed for advanced vehicle security, verification of its current status and GPS position. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, the system immediately informs the owner by voice call and sending an alarm SMS with a link to Google maps. Of course, the vehicle is also secured against towing, wheel theft, using a jammer or detection of battery disconnection. There is also an option of connecting the system to any car alarm.
Comfortable activation and deactivation of the system is ensured by stylish remote control with extra long battery life.
The SNIPER MAX mobile application (Android and iOs) is available for easy localization and functions setting.
Main features and benefits:
- Real-time GPS location
- Vehicle towing detection
- Built-in tilt sensor
- Built-in backup battery
- GSM jammer detection
- Alarm SMS up to 3 tel. numbers
- Possibility of remote control
- Possibility of control by "contactless" mode
- 2 outputs (1 alarm, 1 universal eg for independent heating control)
- Intuitive control using Android and iOs mobile applications (in Czech)
- Control via SMS commands
- Possibility of editing alarm SMS messages
- Warning when the set speed is exceeded
- Towing warning (GPS position change)
- Power supply 12/24 V
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Unit dimensions: 63 x 41 x 22mm
- Unit weight: approx. 50g
- Power supply: 9V to 36V
- Current consumption: with GPS Protection: 38 mA
- Current consumption: in SLEEP mode: 20 mA
- Output 1: 300 mA
- Output 2: 300mA
- Battery: built-in Li-On, 300 mAh
- GPS locator (GPS SNIPER MAX)
- Control module (RF SMART v2)
- 2x remote control (RC SMART 2)
- Cable harness
A valid SIM card with a prepaid credit or flat rate (not included in the package) is required for the functionality of the GPS locator. An internet connection is required to view the vehicle on GOOGLE Maps on a mobile phone.