The GPS locator Keetec GPS Sniper Max is designed to localize current position of vehicle by GPS. The system automatically sends SMS with a link to Google Maps to user to see position of the car in his smartphone. The GPS Sniper Max unit can be installed as a standalone device to locate the vehicle or be connected to factory or aftermarket car alarm (eg. KEETEC TS CAN) - when alarm is triggered, GPS Sniper Max alerts owner of the vehicle via SMS.
Setting up and controlling unit is performed via SMS or mobile application (Android and iOs). The GPS locator is equipped with security functions such as tilt alarm, tow away protection or alarm during GSM jamming. The GPS Sniper Max can control (switch on/off) also an external device (eg. external heater).
- Easy installation into vehicle
- Setting up and controlling via SMS/mobile app
- Modern and intuitive mobile app for Android and iOs.
- SMS with link to GOOGLE Maps
- Custom - editable text of SMS alerts
- Up to 3 authorized phone numbers
- GSM anti-jamming protection (alarm)
- Speeding alert
- Tow away protection (GPS zone)
- Operation in hands-free mode (when used with RF SMART v2)
- Built-in tilt sensor
- Built-in backup battery
- 2 outputs (1 for alarm, 1 universal e.g. for external heater)
- Smartphone application for Android and iOs available in various languages (EN, DE, IT, ES, FR...)
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to + 80 ° C
- Unit dimensions: 63 x 41 x 22mm
- Unit weight: approx. 50g
- Power supply: 9V to 36V
- Current consumption: GPS Protection: 26 mA
- Current consumption: in SLEEP mode: 17 mA
- Output 1: 300 mA
- Output 2: 300mA
- Battery: built-in Li-On, 300 mAh
For proper operation of the GPS Sniper Max, a prepaid or postpaid SIM card is required (not included). To view vehicle position in Google Maps on mobile phone, internet connection is required.